We go way back! You may have met us when we were Atlantic Aero or TruAtlantic Manufacturing. Our name has changed, but we still offer the same great service today as we did then. Yes, we still provide the STC for the IO-550 engine upgrade, and we continue to support those aircraft with replacement parts to our customers worldwide.
Absolutely, yes. We provide complete, detailed instructions that you can hand over to your shop, or utilize yourself.
Great question. The standard exhaust system bolts right on.
Yes. Our mount system is unique to this 206/210 STC. We will supply new castings and mount rubbers as they will be different.
Our engine conversion package includes:
- Tuned Induction Teledyne Continental Motors IO-550-R Series Engine (exchange)
- New 82” Diameter Super Scimitar Propeller and Polished Spinner
- STC and Associated PMA Parts Kit consisting of the following major parts:
- New Carbon Fiber Nose Bowl and Upper Cowl Doors
- New Cooling Baffles
- New Induction System and Filters
- New Alternate Air System
- New Fluid Carrying Hoses and Flexible Ducts (standard aircraft configuration)
- New Throttle, Mixture and Alternate Air Control Cables
- Drawings, Installation Instructions and Supplemental Type Certificate Paperwork
- Customer Convenience Package Consisting of the following:
- New Engine Shock Mounts
- Laser Printer Placards
We start at serial number 2,200 and go up to 7,020.
We’d love to chat with you about the specifics of your request so that we can put together an accurate quote for your upgrade. Please email us at email@example.com or call John Ackerman at 336.497.5517. Or, fill out the form on this page and we'll contact you!